How Long Have you worked at Rath Trombones?
- Over 13 years.
What do you like about working for Rath trombones?
- I really am proud to make the best trombones in the world.
- I particularly enjoy tailoring trombones for the individual player or helping blend the sound of a section.
- A great team with a wide range of skills and experience …never a dull moment!
What does your job entail?
- Playing slide Assembly
- Repairs /overhauls
- Polishing for lacquer
- Setting up every slide that leaves Rath trombones!
- Operating Lathe
Hobbies outside work?
- I am usually in a rehearsal, or preparing or setting up for one.
- Playing for Hepworth Brass band, and the Holme valley big band.
- Musical Director for Dobcross Silver Band.
- On the odd occasion I see my wife!